WOW! Congratulations you guys! You are going to have so much fun as parents!!! Best of Luck! Jackie
Wow! You aren't even big! I was huge at 27 1/2 weeks! Looks like you guys are ready(already)! I can't wait to see pictures of the little princess! Do you guys have a name yet?
Oh I'm so excited for you guys! I want one, hahaha. Seems like everyone either just had a baby or is pregnant but me. I'm so glad you're letting us in on your journey :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
WOW! Congratulations you guys! You are going to have so much fun as parents!!!
Best of Luck!
Jackie
Wow! You aren't even big! I was huge at 27 1/2 weeks!
Looks like you guys are ready(already)! I can't wait to see pictures of the little princess!
Do you guys have a name yet?
Oh I'm so excited for you guys! I want one, hahaha. Seems like everyone either just had a baby or is pregnant but me. I'm so glad you're letting us in on your journey :-)
Post a Comment