Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Room-updated

After finishing up clerking this summer, I went to Pensacola for a brief vacation. Alyssa could not go because she had to save up her leave-time from work for when we have the baby.

We had already bought furniture for the baby's room, but it was not put together yet -- Alyssa wanted a project to keep her busy while I was gone. If you know Alyssa, you know how creative and how great of a decorator she is. When I got back from Pensacola, I walked into the baby's room, which was formerly covered in cardboard boxes full of unassembled furniture, and this is what I saw:




Amazing, right? I admit it . . . I welled up a bit.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

You are too cute! Crying just means your a real man! (and are going to be a great daddy)

We are the Ferrari's said...

Congrats!

Her room is adorable! :)

~Rhiannon