Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lil Miss Rogers

Welcome friends and family!

I decided to create this blog to keep friends and family up to date on the baby, Alyssa, and me. Alyssa is now 6-1/2 months pregnant, and doing well. She's finally starting to show, but she still looks great.

We are both very excited as to what the future holds, and we are lucky to have such great friends and family to enjoy the ride with. Of course, this blog is a work in progress, but I hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

Exquisite Kitchen and Bath Designs said...

Congrats, you will be amazed at what a life changing experience it is in the delivery room!! I had to take a knee. You will never love anything else in the world like you love that child, it is unreal to think that you have created this little person, and you have the responsibility of rasing them and moulding them into the person that they become. Good luck and have fun!! We should get up next time your in town