Saturday, November 7, 2009
Bailey's Back
At about 5 months, when Bailey was able to sit unassisted, I thought I noticed that her ribs where more prominent on one side. At the next visit with the doctor (which I couldn't go to because of work), Jeremiah mentioned it to the her pediatrician. He said it was probably the way she was sitting and not to worry. As she got older, it became more noticeable. As most of you know I had scoliosis and had surgery on my back, so of course, I was worried. I personally told the doctor at her next visit that it bothered me and I would like him to refer us to a specialist. He told a closer look at her back and set me up with a pediatric orthopedic. Our appointment with him was on Sept 25Th. He took x-rays and said she does have a curvature of her spine and wants to get an MRI to rule some things out. Her MRI is scheduled on November 13Th. She is going to be sedated so they can get the pictures. So everyone please keep us in their thoughts and prayers. I will update everyone when we know something more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment