Without writing a book, I am going to give a few details about our trip to the beach. I have attached a slide show with quite a few pictures. Courtney, Deano, Blake and Griffin came and hung out with us. The guys went golfing and the ladies did some shopping. We also had Granna come to dinner to celebrate her birthday. We had absolutely beautiful weather most of the time and we were able to get a few great shots of Bailey on the beach and in the pool. She really didn't mind the sand. While drinking our coffee in the mornings, we could see the dolphins jumping, right from the balcony. It was really nice but made us miss living near the water. I also included photos of our downtime, ie. teething cracker, walker toy, pulling Blake's tooth. We had a great time and appreciate a certain someone. Wink...Wink..



No comments:
Post a Comment