Monday, August 3, 2009

Daddy back in full force

For everyone who didn't know, Jeremiah has been busy studying for his bar exam and has had little down time. Well, last week he took the bar and is DONE. He has had lots of time with Bailey and she is so excited. You can tell she missed her daddy. We are going on a family vacation at the end of August and then Jeremiah will start working the day after Labor day. He has been able to enjoy staying home with her even though she has been sick. Also, we had more professional pictures taken this weekend and will get the proofs back in about 2 weeks. I will either post the website or wait to get the pictures and publish them on the blog. I had little time to post much in the past few weeks so I loaded up this time. 4 new post. Enjoy.

No comments: